This gonna be a long detail post. Requested by the sweetie miss.
To start, let me congratulate all the winners for Fencing Novices Competition.
The open house was great. I man the fencing booth for two days straight. Took some time to walk around too, dropping by each booth and saying hello!
And visiting the technofair for just the delicious token. A Cornetto Ice Cream. But, you gotta suffer for one round of hearing four booth talking about their invention and then, you can get a stamp. Four stamps = one ice cream. Yup. You guess right! And went through the obstacle one by one. It was like going for a short minute lecture. Lol.
Here's what happen in every booth,
Me: " Hi, what's your booth about?".
Inventor: "Hmm. Here is my product, XXXX, which can... blah blah blah... ".
Me: "Wow. That's cool! Is that all?" (Waiting for him/her to end so that can get a stamp a.s.a.p).
Inventor: "No, This XXXX can even... ya dah ya dah ya dah....".
Me: "Wow. That's great. Hmm. Can i have my stamp please? Ice Cream Redemption, Y'know? ".
So yeah. Finally after four rounds, I get a hold for that one Oreo Ice Cream! It's worth it okay!
Yummy. Free goodies always make smile. (:
Hmm. On the second day, i went for the STEAM-BOAT COMPETITION host by Ngee Ann Poly Marine And Offshore Tech Department. It's not about food! It's about creating a boat with cans, and moving using steam!
The thing is it start at eight in the morning. I can't reach by eight! And i didn't. I even force myself to wake at seven! But.. i reach by eight-fifteen! Weee. Eh. not late okay! NP has a rule that students get a fifteen minute grace time! Lol.
And im the DJ of the day! With chester.
Surath was the Emcee with Sojini. They're just great. Haha. And we got shirts! With Marine and Offshore somesort like oil rig picture printed on it! Kinda yuck... Hahaha.
It was fun la totally! (: Get to play with the music stereo thingy that only music and visual art people do..
I guess this is it. Sorry no pics. Go to weina blog. You will see a pic of me and chester doing the DJ thingy. (;
Doodles.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.