She's gone for her church camp. For THREE days. I seriously don't know how to endure this.
Firstly, i didn't get to see her for 4 days. And i didn't get to send her to her camp today. It's my fault. I shouldn't have went out with my friends.
I miss her so much. I'm gonna call her tonight. I don't give any hood. At least i need to hear the voice.
Return soon will you?
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.