With new layout! Credits to my love, alane! While i'm away to fencing camp, she spend her time to do for me a layout. (: And stay up till late nights to complete it despite having the need to rest early. Appreciate it alot. Doesn't it look great? She's just a great web designer and layout maker. And she's my love.
Sorry, I'll tell my girlfriend. Cause i dont keep secrets from her. Lols.
It's been four months perhaps that i didn't blog. It's a long story. Let's put it this way, low-profile. From some snoopers. Well, too bad, I'm just too alive to be dead.
Been busy with school. New modules; Naval Architecture, Engineering Maths 2, Computer Programming and Engineering Mechanics. Had the common test done. Screwed some papers i guess? Time to buck up and study hard.
Get on with life here and there. Fencing. Had camp since monday. It was great though. Although i still have to train intensively. I'm still not at the level to fence well. I want to make it to novices competition! Sorry to leave her for three days. ):
Just a synopsis of me. Welcome to my life. I'll be blogging from now. Sorry for being away.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.