I know it's kinda late morning for me to blog. But just a brief one for today.
I woke up at 3? Lazy as usual. Went to Shang, was late though. But managed to grab some lunch. Then went for briefing. And got into same team with my friends. It was a wedding today! Can't say the name la. Censored. Due to their age. Over-juvenile! Whaddehell! The guest was fun to serve. They're from theSAF. Well, they say only military trained can talk in military people's languages. And it's proven. Had a lot of fun talking to them as i serve them the food.
Then stayed back. Do some turnover then headed to somewhere. For all i could say, it was tremendous. And i had my fun like mad. Thanks for it (:
I didn't went for NCC-SEABBQ gathering. Shoot. Firstly, cuz i end work late. Second, the next day got fencing and STAR team training. Thank god i'm not working. So yeah. i know i'm missing out the fun. Meeting my CLT's buddies and the new 54th intake CDO's. Perhaps Christmas countdown!
Well, got to turn in now. Adios. (:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.