It's been a while since my blog is offline. I knew bout it. Apologies to all for the delay. Life been great for me. For some days, natural downpour.
School was great. New semester, new modules to learn and new friends. Ncc was off. Didn't really went much into it. Life? Let it be a secret to all. Let me put it this way, it's the same.
I'm now in canteen 1 at Ngee Ann Poly. Blogging away. Nothing much to do. Slowly recovering from my flu and temperature. Hope i'll get well soon. Smiles.
Doodles everyone. sorry for not much update for this post. Just not in the right mood.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.