Finally. I can sleep in peace. Rest my mind. And smile to a new day. WHY?
GIRLFRIEND IS BACK! From Bangkok. I MISS YOU LIKE MAD! But most of all, i'm glad she's back safe and sound. That's what matters to me the most. Gosh. You will never knew how much i miss you and how i endure the previous days. It was like hell for me. I guess this is how you feel when i went for camps. I'm sorry!
I miss her for everything. Thank god i got to meet her today. I really ease my miss for her! And she got flu! Get well soon baby! aight?
Actually this post is nothing much to say. JUST TO SHOW HOW HAPPY AM I TO HAVE GIRLFRIEND BACK!!
I LOVE YOU! <3>
I'm still sick.
FARHAN "KYLE CHEN". Peranakan descent. 19; July 10, 1989. Ngee Ann Polytechnic (MOT). SembCorp Marine Scholar. NCC (Sea) - 52nd Cadet Lieutenant.
LOVES: Eating, Fencing, Guitar, Music, Procrastinating, Sea sports, Sleeping, T.V.