But fireworks isn't. And, I'm watching it with GIRLFRIEND. For sure. <3
Next week is study week! Finally. Two modules down, three more to go. With Maths(EG1),El-Tech and finally Eng.Material coming up. Gotta study till my brains blow out. It's the end of semester. I ain't gonna repeat my modules.
What is love? Have you people ever ask yourself? What if you lose it? Will you fight for it? or just because you won't admit loses? Sit down and ask yourself this. Have you ever felt true love. If you have, then what isit? What differentiate it and what's so special to you. No on will have the same answer.
It will be quite long till i blog again. Maybe after exams or any exciting moments? Like yesterday!It was hot!
Well. All the best to all that is taking any exams tomorrow!! Takecare.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.