If you do drop by my blog. i would like to offer my sincere apologies.
Never once i wanted to offend you or anyone. I'm just a normal person. Cut me, i bleed. I know you aren't happy bout the relationship i had with her. But i just wanna assure you i know what i'm doing. And i promise to give nothing but happiness to her. I never intend to make this a blow up matter. Or something that will make anyone upset. Am i wrong to love someone?
Just let me have decent relationship with her. Just let us be. Please. Can you? I'm begging you people. I want an open relationship. I don't want to get stuck up over this.
Please. Let us off.
P.s - I'm sorry for any unhappiness i've cause.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.