I'm back from camp feast finally. That's the last camp till september.
I'm totally for sure are lagging behind cause i miss school for bout two days. And i miss lectures, lab and tutorials. Miss as in not able to attend. Not that missing thing. Oh please. Well, tomorrow school starts again for me. Like a monday it may seem to me but then it's time to go double speed to catch up with the rest.
The camp was great. i was the 2IC. But then i have to take Platoon 4 and 5 once in a while cause their PC got something on. Became belayer for rock-climbing and mingle with the sec 2s. Second day i join them for flying-fox,paintball and archery. Tried twice witn jayson and we do the back-front jump. Your heart will actually stop for a second, trust me. Overall it was fun but kinda of out of the plan somehow.
I missmy girlfriend.Been three days to be exact since i met her. Meeting her tomorrow i guess? Though i get to see her a few seconds just now. Don't ask why and how. It's just simply able to ease my mind and heart. I MISS YOU.
ANDI LOVE YOU.
"I knew that i dreamt last night Waking up and smile bout that Nothing amaze me more i can say that it always you that does it all the time"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.