I'm turning 18 in an hour so. Jeez. Time really flies and i'm feeling older now. But i'm sure am young at heart. 365 days have pass. And finally i'm reaching the optimum age. LEGAL 18! Woo.. Thanks for all advance birthday greetings. Appreciate it all. Thank you so much for remembering my birthday. Much love to all of you.
For the first time, i'm actually looking forward to my birthday. With new and old buddies, and girlfriend. Just a day with you people is the best prezzie i could ever have.
Looking back, my 17 life is full of surprises and meltdown. Well, what past is past isn't it? Just throw a smile and forget it all. Throw it away and forget yesterday! What most important is tomorrow! A new step in my life. With open arms, with eyes open, with big heart and a clear view, WELCOME 18! BON VOYAGE 17! <3
-Spending the day with my girlfriend is what i seek for this year-
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
"Thanks everyone for your birthday greetings"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.