El Tech- B Maths-A2 Eng. Mat.-D Eng.Drw-C Autocad-? Probably an AD?
It sucks doesn't it? i know. i studied. probably not hard enough i guess? well. i do need to pull up my sock. phew. time to study hard. anw. my scholarship interview is this tuesday. Formal wear. I don't know if i can make it through or not. I mean with this results? I don't think so.
..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MOM!
Mom's birthday is on the 28 june. hehes. Love you mum. Stay young? Hehes
..
It's been a few days since blog. Been busy with a new term in NP. classes, lectures, tutorials, fencing and stuff. Really had no time. New topics, tiring days, tough fencing training.. all those really wear me out. but luckily get i get to slot in some time to be withmy girlfriend.she's starting her new term and been busy with studies. Must be tough fer her to always stay back after school to study with her friends. i wish i can help her in her studies somehow. but i'm seriously am dumb. i'm not a clever person. And i am useless. But anyway,all the best to you in your O's,my girlfriend.
.................
I' m Sorry
................
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.