Gosh. i'm sick. got some temp left. the pain from sunburn is finally gone. phew. Thanks to- ALOE VERA Sunburn lotions! Feel like i'm promoting this product.
Well. lets start with yesterday. hmm. home? ice cream. and slacking. not forgetting t.v! and i P.S my frens fer the steamboat dinner thingy. i'm still tired and sick. what can i do?
Today? Home again! i feel like in prison la. stuck in this four walls. i wana go out. but no one want to go out with me. boring la. I still miss my girlfriend! hopefully, i'm meeting her tommorow! finally!
Change some stuff in my blog.. walk around the house. searching fer food like a hungry ghost. lazing on the bed. play guitar. make some noise with my awful voice as i sing in the toilet while bathing and in my bedroom. checking out mails, msn and frenster. and waiting fer an important fone call. but get none.. that's what i did fer today. Boring? i argee! hi-five!
I need to go to the muvees urgently! shit me too much fer not catching my favourite muvee! spiderman 3!! grrr.. and i'm not gonna miss fantastic four! no way no way! And sure fer sure i'm catching it with my girlfriend! after my camp i guess?
Thats all fer today! Enjoy your day people!
"Drum beats and Heart beats Both sound the same dont't they? but tell you, both are different one is within you, one is outer once you mistake, you are listening to the wrong one and it might end your life just like life and love treat both seriously keep it strong and your beliefs make it pass way through any barrier or obstacles know that there's always someone being there to help you in your journey in your endeavours"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.