Tomorrow is my first paper. wish me luck people. im having those jitters now..
(exhale).. i hope i wil do well. i don't know. this is my first exam i'm taking in ngee ann. i don't know if i got what it takes.
okay. let's keep this short.
today, my dad and mum went to do their grocery shopping. and they bought fer me food and drinks. yummy!! hehes. and my dad was like all day long since he came back, fixing the the blown bulbs in the house. hehes. gosh. and he clean all the fan and re-blow the aircon and topping up the gas. smell nice.!! tonight, i will breathe heavily as i sleep! chuckles. and my sis both spend time playing with their plasticine and create some weird cakes out of it. err.. i ain't gonna taste those. i'm sure of it! hehes.
i'm waiting fer my alane to call. oh ya. i still haven't had my haircut yet. lazy. i'm a super duper lazybum. hehes. lazy i guess??
-well, gotta go. i'm still halfway revising-
I
.:miss alane:.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.