Wednesday. The day i spend my time with my girlfriend finally! Initial plan was changed but somehow get to bypass it all. Jeez. i was a sleeping log today. My sis wake me up asking me if i want to send them fer their classes. cuz i offered to send them. just spending time with my two lil' sis. and i wake up. bathe and stuff. was still sleepy though. It was morning to me. cuz they always go fer classes in the morning. send them and dive to my bed again as soon as i reach home. Guess what? I found out it was actually 2.30 pm! i was like couldn't believe it. thought it was like 8 or 9 am.. my god. and soon after that. found out my girlfriend was a bit step ahead of me. as in she's still in bed at 3+! Silly lazybum.
Well. tomorrow is... err. i mean today(thursday) is my class bbq. It will be held at East Coast. So happy. It's been long since i had a bbq stuff. since class chalet? Wonder how will it go. And they ask to have my girlfriend tag along. the better!
I'm hungry. Ate only few bites of burger today. Need FOOd immediately! Am i fat? maybe i am afterall. Life will suck soon. School starting. Modules and test? iwll fail badly. either two or one module down. time to face the world. this ain't no longer secondary school! I got to get back to my path again and start my stupid brain going on. Gosh. if i were to choose JC or MI previously, i will have mental breakdown. Yikes!
And i just receive news! There's a ncc course coming in again in july. camp feast! Should i go? If i go. i will leave my girlfriend alone. No way! I will decide later. I just want more time with my girlfriend fer now.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.