Thursday, May 3, 2007 | 1:14:00 PM
Trying a New Strait

Hi! Hahas! Basically today not much happen. I was late for practical. It’s because of the traffic jam! Damn it. And it’s raining for goodness sake. It’s so cold in the morning. Yeah... luckily, my practical instructor changed to a new funny, crazy and *Bo pian* type. He din even scold me when I was actually half an hour late. Great! Hahas. And believe me... he’s damn good in welding! Taught us his so called ! Hahas. And he actually heck care about stuff around and all. Hahas.

After that, I went to canteen one with Chester, sadiq, Ethan, Jun Qing, Doris and the rest. Hahas. I ate sambal chicken rice plus an additional cheese hotdog! Yummy! Hahas. Not much appetite cuz I din get to see my baby for 4 days now! God! It’s like hell for me and hard to endure. Haix... after that, I got lecture! Mathematics! I enjoy this most because of the combining of my class with MO... I won’t say the class lah! Hahas. Well, let me share the funny part. I’m the leader. Of the talking crap about this girl in the other class. Believe me! She’s huge! As in fat! Hahas! And always show farking attitude to the lecturer either by talking, making noise or disturbing others! Bitchfield! And.... I call her.... LIFE BOUYANCY! Hahas! I’m so bad! Hehes. We said that she could not work on any ships other than submarine cuz the ship will sink and submarine should be okay if it sinks! HAHAS! And titanic did not hit iceberg! It actually sinks because she was aboard! Hahahaha! I’m mad! Hahas! Oh ya! Today was so damn cold! And everyone was either freezing or sleeping! Trying to escape the boredom, I said loudly “eh... I feel like we in the North Pole... and I think I just saw a polar bear here!” Hahas! She hates my classmate: Sojini! I durno why! Hehes. She just fat pig that wear tight clothing to show off her fats and wear a-my goodness-A PAIR OF HIGH HEELS! I THINK IT IS MADE FROM STRONG ALLOY! Hahas!

And then... at 5... My baby called! Hahas! So happy! We chat while I’m on my way to the atrium for my Ambassador Games session! Hehes! Nice! She sounds so sweet! Argghhh! Miss her alot! Hehes. During ambassador, I met new friends like Sarah and err... if I’m not wrong is Benjamin! Hehes. Yup. Got another interview next Tuesday! So scared! Hehes. After that, I tried to locate the ARC cca... but can’t find them. So I decided to go home! On way home, chat with Alane. Yup. Till I reach my block! And... 2mr I’m meeting her! Finally!

2mr there is fencing, taekwondo and my breakfast date with Alane! Hahas! Can’t wait! Hehehehe. So that’s all folks! Till next time!

‘: Giggling my way through the path of sadness least not I’m not afraid to put on a fake smile to perk people’s mood:’


“I’ll write you a song if that’s your wish”
“With words that I thrown around on the list”
“Making you touched excitingly and shed tears of joy”
“Playing my guitar harmoniously to soothe you with my sweetest love”





"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."



ARDENT LOVER

FARHAN "KYLE CHEN". Peranakan descent. 19; July 10, 1989. Ngee Ann Polytechnic (MOT). SembCorp Marine Scholar. NCC (Sea) - 52nd Cadet Lieutenant. LOVES: Eating, Fencing, Guitar, Music, Procrastinating, Sea sports, Sleeping, T.V.

EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FRIENDSTER

THE LUST LIST

• Braces
• Fencing Suit
• National Team
• 3.5 GPA
• New Phone
• Be a better man


GIBBER GABBER




RHAPSODY


Music
Good Girls Go Bad

Artist
Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester

Album
Good Girls Go Bad


CONNECTIONS


Alane Ain Ammarah Cecil Chester Chin Woo Cindy Dale Derek Denise Doris Eugene Soon Farrhan Finah Hanisa Huda Hui Huan Janet Jia Yan Jia Hui Jin Chuan Joan Johnny Larry Liyana Nadiah Nadia Ncc(Sea) Ngee Ann Fencing Peijun Phebe Rachel Sazleen Shahirah Shahrul Shaminah Shirin Pretty Sojini Syahidah Syirah Umairah Vanessa Wani Wei Ming Wenbing Weina Xiang Jun Yvonne Chia Yvonne Lim


ARCHIVES

April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2009 January 2010

CREDITS

Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Tools/Resources: I, II, III, IV
Skin: © Alane

LIBERTY

•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.

ADMIN ONLY

eXTReMe Tracker