"losing control of my mind i'm counting 3 after 1 consistently finding apple hard to spell i look up the dictionary i love you and i do still sane, i giggle my way finding things that i din expect to feeling the breeze of setbacks i sway i'm screaming my lungs out trying to reach you losing my voice never again i don't want to lose you alane break the silence and say those three words love, miss, want, need be sure i'm true in what i said"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.