Well, life changes as I stepped into a new era of life. From uniforms and textbook based, I’m going into free leisure hold school with you yourself to control your life. Things were totally different from what I had expected. But I miss my secondary school life. My classmates, schoolmates and my teachers. But life has to move on right. With new love in my life, I’m blessed. I found the love that I’m searching for and my dream girl-Alane
Well, in my new school, Ngee Ann Poly, I had lots of fun and new friends. The Classmates that I knew I’m gonna spend three years with is worth to be with. Life changed. But new problems do arise. From having a morning clothing headache to new stuff to learn and all. Yup, but I’m trying my best to overcome it all. Farhan! You can do it! YES YES YES!
Well, recently, I celebrated my 1st monthsary with my baby on 23 April 2007! Muarks! Love you baby! You’re the best present ever in my life. Hehes! Let’s make this last forever! Well, I got a box full of sweets and a handmade frame from ice-cream sticks by my baby! Awww... I’m so touched. She spends her time till late night making it for me despite her busy schedule full of test and homework. Loving you more and more as the days past. Trust me... I will do anything to make this relationship last. Hmm... My personal life? Not much. I learn new guitar tabs such as It Ends Tonight by All-American Rejects, Only One by Yellowcard and Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Spend most days sleeping, eating and with my baby! Yipees! With my baby is the part I enjoy most! Hahas... We went to West Coast Park on Saturday 28 April 2007 for a study date! Hehes. Den played the playground there!
Oh yarh! I’ve joined Adventure Rock climbing (ARC) and Fencing as my CCA! Hahas! Fun! And I took Taekwondo (TKD) as part of my sports and wellness module! I’m wearing out though but my baby sure knows how to perk up my day. Either by calling me or put up some surprise for me! Hahas Not much in my life lately. But I’m feeling blessed everyday... should any anything go against me, I will face it; not with impulse decision but with my heart and soul combine to overcome it all. And it will make me smile always till the end. Because that’s wad I am.
“Sway with the wind to feel the breeze” “fret not my love I will” “Walk with style to face the crowds” “Put away you fears and feel” “Smile within yourself to feel the ease” “sweet whispers through your ears” “Stay calm to face any difficult odds” “I will make us last for years”
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.