its to you. i'm sorry bout what happened. i shud haf hold my temper but i hope you understand. i mean i wanted to cool down but the thing kept on pestering you and insulting you. i can't hold still rite. i durn care bout what happen. i just want you to stop worrying bout what the thing had said. it doesnt affect me at all. orite. we will face together as promised okaes! i love you.
we'll drive thousand miles to find our peace together. i promised.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.