Today was a slack one. lesson start at 10am till 1pm. and finally i can get a hang of EL-TECH. phew. thanks MR.RAYMOND!!
den, i head to westmall and had BK!! ass! the spiderman card was out of stock!! shitto! hehes. guess what? i'm not alone! i'm with my baby alane! hehes. den we headed to library. i'm sorry we cant find the book. i will try hard to help you find it okays? baby, i miss you. finally we get to fest after a week! hehes! we will!
"RESPECT TO RICHIE VALENS"-a great young musician.
"HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY BABY!
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.