I will. love, trust and be yours forever. i want as badly as you do. i pomised. i know nothing i say can take the pain and tears i cause you to. i did okay! and i'm already feeling bad bout it all. i don't wanna you to shed another drop. if you do, i wanna be the one to catch those tears, wipe it off your cheeks, hug you close, lending you my shoulder to cry on. yes we juz started out. but i feel more than what it is .. feel like its been a few years. those raging love and burning care from you, gosh, i want more!! i just can't get enough of you. i will hold you and let you show me the meaning of your love to me and how deep it is. shower me with love, pour me all the care you have and feed me with those sweet words of yours.
"...yes my love, i do wanna have it all no matter how much it goes just like running water out of a water hose I will hold you close my love let you show me what you really meant meaning of love and hopes gearing up to the best calibre juggling and tossing those happiness i feel every moment we're together deep inside, i'm now becoming part of you for worse, i wanna be with you forever be mine now or never cause i know you're the one i dream of you're the one i'm searching for..."
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.