Friday- As per normal went to school. But then I was late. Traffic jam. Fark. Yup. Very Fark. I went out early eh. Lesson start at 9. I reach at 9.30. Was late for sure. But my reason? Hahas. I told the lecturer my car broke down. Cause he don’t accept traffic jam. And den, went for a boring EL-TECH lecture. Was suffering. I was. And will still. After that, went to woodland civic centre with Alane. Yup. Went with her to return book and borrow new ones. And saw her sis with her bf. Not bad ar. I thought she was like *guai*-study type. Din expect her to have one. After that, we had our dinner at burger king. I bought the Spiderman meal! And got a Spiderman collectible card! So happy. Hehes. After that, we head to plaza. Cause I’m meeting my ex-classmates! Hehes. Finally I get to catch with them. Well, I hope she made new frens with mine. I seem she’s enjoying the atmosphere. Well. We are, 5/1 least not the brother and sisterhood, but the full of shit talks and jokes. Hehes. After that, we stroll back. It was a great stroll. I don’t know why. Prolly because we were into one another. I guess. Strolling in the moonlight. After that, we head to the pasar malam. Well, that’s what we were aiming for! The RAMLY burger. Hehes. Awww. Know what, she’s a great sis. She even thinks of her siblings and bought for them some food. See! That’s one of the reasons why I’m into you Alane. Den, we had our burger. Hehes. She had the cutest way of eating ever. Finally, I get to gaze at her. She’s beautiful. Like an angel. Serious. Den, i send her back hum. The best part, finally we get to enjoy each other company after a while due to her exams. Her birthday is coming right up. 14th may! Well, happy 18th birthday baby. Love you.
Quote of the day: Take an eraser, erase those past and take a pencil, draw a new future
“Love letters and handwritten poems?” “I will write for you under the moonlight” “Make you know the meaning of the rthyms” “Every beat that comes from my heart” “A stroll in the park if that’s what you want” “Mesmerizing and captivating I am” “Speechless and stunned” “I will embrace you through the night with this hand”
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.