i'm blogging now from my ex-secondary skool. im nuw in the com lab. super duper cold. grrr... chill! that's the meaning. hehes. well, i'm basically in this skool again cuz i'm conducting my sec 3 leadership course. yup! gosh. so sian. but what can i do rite. hehes. and willl wear my uniform again! finally! phew. sweeta!! yeehaw!!
gonna be here till sunday. ya. thank god not more than that. i found out something hurtful. i din realise it at all. i mean i din even expect those words to be fake. izit juz a nothing-words-juz-to-entertain-me? i'm hurt. totally hurt. until when will you stop lying to me?? is your dictionary indicates the meaning of promise that it is meant to be broken? thanks a lot. guess it's an understanding?
i will give you a chance to explain yourself...
i'm sorry that i am always frreaking busy and always super late to ask you first.. maybe i did? maybe i din..
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.