Hahas. todae was like so fun cuz i get to meet my new klassmates!! woohh. all was funky and outgoing.. like sojini,saddiq,jian de,roy,ethan,farhan and alot more la.= we spend most of the time remembering each other names! and it was bloody hell dificult to enter this 6 mth closed brains of mine! oh god
we played lots of games,eat lunch..switch fone numbers.. hahas. it was great la! and sojini was actually from SP marine engineering like mi! and she appeal too... wow.. we as like fate to be klassmates.. yeaps! not much to say though bout the seniors. we had leaders like ida and girl.. they rawks!! hahas
qoute"nvr say die"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.